December 7, 2015 Agenda
CREIGHTON COMMUNITY PUBLIC SCHOOL
REGULAR BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
High School Library
December 7th at 6:00 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER:
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF NEBRASKA OPEN MEETINGS ACT POSTED:
VERIFY MEETING PUBLICATION:
- Meeting date, place and time was posted at the Creighton Community High School, Creighton Community Elementary, and Creighton City Hall and published in the Creighton News.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
A. Minutes of last regular meeting
APPROVAL OF TREASURER’S REPORT & BILLS
- Treasurer’s Report
- Payment of Bills
- McDowell Update
- Welcome patrons and visitors
- Members of the public may address the board on items of a general nature at this point.
Each individual will be limited to five minutes for public input and the public input period may be limited to ten minutes. If you wish to address the board concerning a specific agenda item, listed below, introduce yourself at this time and identify the agenda item you intend to address and you will be notified when it is your turn to speak. If multiple people wish to speak about a specific agenda item, designate no more than two speakers to speak within the public comment parameters, as stated in this section.
- Review correspondence
1. KPE Engineers-Architects Forensic Experts
- Superintendent Report
- Principal Report
- President of the Board of Education Report
- Discuss HVAC options
- Discuss Technology Infrastructure report
- Discuss Roofing report
- Discuss AQUeSTT report
- Discuss/Act on Fall Coaching Assignments
- Discuss/Act on calendar date change
- Set Personnel committee meeting date
- Discuss/Act Committee members report on meetings
- Discuss/Act on Superintendent Evaluation and Contract
- Discuss Personnel
- Act on Option Enrollment
- Act to Accept 2014-2015 Fiscal Year Audit
- Discuss/Act on 2016-2017 Certified Staff Negotiations
- Set date for next regular Board of Education Meeting (January 11th, 7:00 p.m.)
*Members of the Board of Education may move to enter “closed” session at any point during the regular meeting for (a) the protection of the public interest or (b) the prevention of needless injury to the reputation of an individual. “closed” sessions may be held for, but shall not be limited to such reasons as (a) strategy sessions with respect to collective bargaining, real estate purchases, pending litigation, (b) deployment of security personnel or devices, (c) investigate proceedings regarding allegations of criminal misconduct, or (d) evaluation of the job performance of a person when necessary to prevent needless injury to the reputation of a person and if such person has not requested a public hearing.