Agenda October 10, 2016
CREIGHTON COMMUNITY PUBLIC SCHOOL
REGULAR BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
High School Library
October 10, 2016 at 7:00pm
- Opening the Meeting
- Call to Order: The regular September meeting of the Creighton Public School District Board of Education is called to order on September 12th at 7:00 p.m. in the H.S. Library
- Nebraska Open Meetings Law is posted in the H.S. Library
- Meeting date, place and time was posted at the Creighton Community High School, Creighton Community Elementary, and Creighton City Hall and published in the Creighton News.
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance
II. Approval of Agenda
Presentation by Nutrition Manager – Jackie Kruse
Presentation by 360 Energy Engineers
II.Public Comment: 10 minutes will be the total time for public comment. Individual comments will be limited to 5 minutes for each participant, or the total public comment time allowed will be divided equally among speakers. Only those speakers recognized by the board president shall be allowed to speak. Any written or printed materials to be circulated for a meeting of the school board must be submitted to the superintendent by the Wednesday preceding a Monday night meeting.
- Board President
- Board Committees
Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- Minutes of the previous board meeting
- Monthly financial report
- Certificated/Classified Hires(s)/Reassignments/Resignations
- McDowell Information
- Discuss and act on 360 Energy Engineer proposal
- Discuss 2016-2017 Negotiation process
- Discuss Overtime and Compensatory Time
- Act on Creighton Teachers Association to be recognized as the exclusive bargaining agent for 2018-2019
- Act on policy 204.12 Public Comment In Board Meetings
- Discuss last Friday of September Enrollment numbers
- Discuss and act on Delegate assembly voting representation
- Next regular Board of Education Meeting – November 14, 2016, 7:00 p.m.
- NASB conference – November 16-18, 2016 Colleen, Dan, Kay & Stephanie attending
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meeting Law.