Agenda April 9, 2018
CREIGHTON COMMUNITY PUBLIC SCHOOL
REGULAR BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
High School Library
April 9, 2018 at 7:00pm
- Opening the Meeting
- Call to Order: The regular March meeting of the Creighton Public School District Board of Education is called to order on April 9th at 7:00 p.m. in the H.S. Library
- Nebraska Open Meetings Law is posted in the H.S. Library
- Meeting date, place and time was posted at the Creighton H.S, Creighton Elem, Creighton City Offices and published in the Creighton News.
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Comment: 10 minutes will be the total time for public comment. Individual comments will be limited to 5 minutes for each participant, or the total public comment time allowed will be divided equally among speakers. The Board President will recognize these individuals to make their comments at the appropriate time. Only those individuals who have filled out the “Request to Speak at Public Comment Period” form and have been recognized by the board president shall be allowed to speak. Policy 204.12
- Consent Agenda
Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- Monthly financial report
- Approval of Minutes
- Reviewed Policies 702.01 thru 707.01 and 801.01 thru 805 with recommended changes to Policies 704.02,707.01,801.03,802.01,802.05,805.01, and 510.01
- Board President
- Board Committee
- Discussion/Action Items
1. Discuss and Act on resignation of 4th grade teacher
2. Discuss and Act on resignation of Math teacher
3. Discuss and Act on hiring of new 4th grade teacher
4. Discuss and Act on hiring of new Math teacher
5. Discuss and act on teaching contracts for 2018- 2019 school year.
6. Discuss and Act on Summer Title One Staff
7. Discuss and Act to Offer Driver’s Education
8. Discuss and Act on Policy 510.0
9. Discuss and Act on McDowell Trust
10. Act on NASB workshops
- May 12th Graduation 2:00 p.m.
- May 14th 7:00 Board meeting
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meeting Law.