Agenda August 22, 2019
CREIGHTON COMMUNITY PUBLIC SCHOOL
SPECIAL BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
High School Library
August 22nd, 2019 7:00 p.m.
- Opening the Meeting
- Call to Order: The regular August meeting of the Creighton Public School District Board of Education is called to order on August 22th at 7:00 p.m. in the H.S. Library
- Nebraska Open Meetings Law is posted on the wall at the door.
- Meeting date, place and time were posted at the Creighton H.S, Creighton Elem, Creighton City Offices and published in the Creighton News.
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Consent Agenda
Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- Approval of August Bills
- Approval of August minutes
- Discussion/Action Items
- Budget Workshop
- Transferring of money into Depreciation Fund
- Discuss and Act on NASB conference attendance
- Budget Hearing and Tax Request September 4th
- September Regular Board Meeting –September 9th
- NASB Labor Relations Conference in Lincoln (9/11-9/12), NASB Area Membership (9-25) Norfolk, and NASB State Conference (11-20-22) - CHI
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meeting Law.