Agenda November 13, 2018
CREIGHTON COMMUNITY PUBLIC SCHOOL
REGULAR BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
High School Library
November 13, 2018 at 7:00pm
- Opening the Meeting
- Call to Order: The regular November meeting of the Creighton Public School District Board of Education is called to order on November 13th at 7:00 p.m. in the H.S. Library
- Nebraska Open Meetings Law is posted in the H.S. Library
- Meeting date, place and time was posted at the Creighton Community High School, Creighton Community Elementary, and Creighton City Hall and published in the Creighton News.
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance
II. Approval of Agenda
- Public Comment: 10 minutes will be the total time for public comment. Individual comments will be limited to 5 minutes for each participant, or the total public comment time allowed will be divided equally among speakers. Only those speakers recognized by the board president shall be allowed to speak. Any written or printed materials to be circulated for a meeting of the school board must be submitted to the superintendent by the Wednesday preceding a Monday night meeting.
- Board President
- Board Committees
- Consent Agenda
Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- Minutes from October 8th Regular Board Meeting
- Monthly financial report
A. Discuss/Act Board Member’s Resignation
B. Discuss/Act new member appointment
C. Discuss December Board meeting
D. Discuss /Act on Jr. High Football
- Discuss Superintendent Evaluation
- NASB conference – November 14-16, 2018
- Negotiation Committee meeting
- Next regular Board of Education Meeting – December 12??, 2018, 7:00 p.m.
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meeting Law.