Agenda May 13, 2019
CREIGHTON COMMUNITY PUBLIC SCHOOL
REGULAR BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
High School Library
May 13, 2019 at 7:00pm
- Opening the Meeting
- Call to Order: The regular May meeting of the Creighton Public School District Board of Education is called to order on May 13th at 7:00 p.m. in the H.S. Library
- Nebraska Open Meetings Law is posted in the H.S. Library
- Meeting date, place and time was posted at the Creighton H.S, Creighton Elem, Creighton City Offices and published in the Creighton News.
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Comment: 10 minutes will be the total time for public comment. Individual comments will be limited to 5 minutes for each participant, or the total public comment time allowed will be divided equally among speakers. The Board President will recognize these individuals to make their comments at the appropriate time. Only those individuals who have filled out the “Request to Speak at Public Comment Period” form and have been recognized by the board president shall be allowed to speak. Policy 204.12
- Consent Agenda
Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- Monthly financial report
- Approval of Minutes
- Reviewed Polices 716.00, 717.00, 503.09 802.05 with recommended changes to policies and new complaint form.
- Board President
- Board Committee
- Discussion/Action Items
1. Discuss and Act on Roof
2. Act on NASB workshops
New Board Member Connections Workshop- Holiday Inn – Kearney- June 13.
The School Law Seminar- Younes Conference Center- Kearney- June 14.
3. Review Board Goals
- June 10th 7:00 Board meeting
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meeting Law.