Agenda April 8, 2019
CREIGHTON COMMUNITY PUBLIC SCHOOL
REGULAR BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
High School Library
April 8, 2019 at 7:00pm
- Opening the Meeting
- Call to Order: The regular April meeting of the Creighton Public School District Board of Education is called to order on April 8th at 7:00 p.m. in the H.S. Library
- Nebraska Open Meetings Law is posted in the H.S. Library
- Meeting date, place and time was posted at the Creighton H.S, Creighton Elem, Creighton City Offices and published in the Creighton News.
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Comment: 10 minutes will be the total time for public comment. Individual comments will be limited to 5 minutes for each participant, or the total public comment time allowed will be divided equally among speakers. The Board President will recognize these individuals to make their comments at the appropriate time. Only those individuals who have filled out the “Request to Speak at Public Comment Period” form and have been recognized by the board president shall be allowed to speak. Policy 204.12
- Consent Agenda
Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- Monthly financial report
- Approval of Minutes
- Approve Summer Title One Staff (Kim Lemke- Teresa Kuhl)
- Approve Driver’s Education Staff (Joe Pfanstiel)
- Board President
- Board Committee
- Discussion/Action Items
1. Discuss and act on teaching contracts for 2019- 2020 school year.
2. Discuss and Act on Classified Raise
3. Discuss and Act on Architect
4. Discuss and Act on McDowell Trust
5. Discuss and Act on E- Meetings
6. Act on NASB workshops
- May 11th Graduation 2:00 p.m.
- May 13th 7:00 Board meeting
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meeting Law.