Agenda January 9, 2017
CREIGHTON COMMUNITY PUBLIC SCHOOL
REGULAR BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
High School Library
January 9, 2017 at 7:00pm
I.Opening the Meeting
- Call to Order: The regular January meeting of the Creighton Public School District Board of Education is called to order on January 9th at 7:00 p.m. in the H.S. Library
- Nebraska Open Meetings Law is posted in the H.S. Library
- Meeting date, place and time was posted at the Creighton Community High School, Creighton Community Elementary, and Creighton City Hall and published in the Creighton News.
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance
II.Approval of Agenda
III.Oath of Office/Election of Officers
- Oath of Office
b. Roll call
c. Election of Officers:
I.Public Comment: 10 minutes will be the total time for public comment. Individual comments will be limited to 5 minutes for each participant, or the total public comment time allowed will be divided equally among speakers. The Board President will recognize these individuals to make their comments at the appropriate time. Only those individuals who have filled out the “Request to Speak at Public Comment Period” form and have been recognized by the board president shall be allowed to speak. Policy 204.12
- Board President
- Board Committees
Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- Minutes of the previous board meeting
- Monthly financial report
- Certificated/Classified Hires(s)/Reassignments/Resignations
- McDowell Information
- Act on Committee Members for 2017
- Act to Set Regular Board Meetings as the Second Monday of Each Month at 7:00 p.m.
- Discuss and Act on ESU #1 service contract for 2017-2018
- Act on option enrollment students
- Appoint Superintendent as district’s Non-discrimination Compliance Coordinator
- Discuss/Act on NASB conferences
- Discuss Search process
A. Board Meeting: February 13, 2017 7:00 p.m.
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meeting Law.