Agenda March 13, 2017
CREIGHTON COMMUNITY PUBLIC SCHOOL
REGULAR BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
High School Library
March 13, 2017 at 7:00pm
I.Opening the Meeting
- Call to Order: The regular March meeting of the Creighton Public School District Board of Education is called to order on March 13th at 7:00 p.m. in the H.S. Library
- Nebraska Open Meetings Law is posted in the H.S. Library
- Meeting date, place and time was posted at the Creighton H.S, Creighton Elem, Creighton City Offices and published in the Creighton News.
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Comment: 10 minutes will be the total time for public comment. Individual comments will be limited to 5 minutes for each participant, or the total public comment time allowed will be divided equally among speakers. The Board President will recognize these individuals to make their comments at the appropriate time. Only those individuals who have filled out the “Request to Speak at Public Comment Period” form and have been recognized by the board president shall be allowed to speak. Policy 204.12
- Consent Agenda
Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- Monthly financial report
- Approval of Minutes: Feb. 16 and Feb. 23
- Correction of Minutes Feb 13th to correct the spelling of Bonita Lederer
- Excuse Board Member Tim Gragert on Military leave
- McDowell report
- Board President
- Board Committees
- Discussion/Action Items
- Discuss Certificated/Classified Hire(s)/Reassignments/Resignations
- Discuss and Act on Teresa Kuhl’s contract for 4th quarter
- Discuss and Act on Teaching Contracts
- Discuss and Act on 4-12 Principal’s Contract for 2017-2018
- Discuss and Act on P-3 Principal/Superintendent’s Contract for 2017-2018
- Discuss and Act on a full day of school on April 7th
- Discuss and Act on April, May and June Board Meeting dates
- Discuss and Act to set Special Board Meeting on March 21st for
Nebraska Beef In Schools Informational Meeting
- Discuss Policies 100-200
- March 16th Back to the Basics of School Law – Norfolk
- March 21st – Nebraska Beef In Schools 7:00 p.m.
- April 10th Board Meeting 7:00 p.m.
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meeting Law.