Agenda September 11, 2017
CREIGHTON COMMUNITY PUBLIC SCHOOL
REGULAR BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
High School Library
September 11th, 2017 7:00 p.m.
- Opening the Meeting
- Call to Order: The regular August meeting of the Creighton Public School District Board of Education is called to order on September 11th at 7:00 p.m. in the H.S. Library
- Nebraska Open Meetings Law is posted on the wall at the door.
- Meeting date, place and time were posted at the Creighton H.S, Creighton Elem, Creighton City Offices and published in the Creighton News.
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Comment: 10 minutes will be the total time for public comment. Individual comments will be limited to 5 minutes for each participant, or the total public comment time allowed will be divided equally among speakers. The Board President will recognize these individuals to make their comments at the appropriate time. Only those individuals who have filled out the “Request to Speak at Public Comment Period” form and have been recognized by the board president shall be allowed to speak. Policy 204.12
- Consent Agenda
Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- Monthly financial report
- Approval of August Meeting Minutes
- Approval of Special Meeting Minutes from August 28th Budget Workshop
- Approval of Special Meeting Minutes from September 6th Budget Hearing
- Approval of Special Meeting Minutes from September 6th Tax Request Hearing
- Approval of Second Reading on Policies 504.18,504.18R1, 504.19 & 304.3
- Board President- Committee Reports
- Discussion/Action Items
- Act on 2017-2018 Budget
- Act on 2017-2018 Tax Request Resolution
- Annual Review and Act on Emergency Safety Plan
- Discuss/Update on TREMCO and roofing situation
- Public input on a possible drug testing policy
- Request for early graduation
- Act on Adoption of Superintendent Evaluation Tool and Job Description
- Schedule Committee Meetings for Policy Committee, Negotiations, Planning & Development
- Next regular Board of Education Meeting- Oct 9th at 7:00 p.m.
1. NASB Area Meeting- September 20
- NASB State Conference November 15-17 – LaVista
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meeting Law.