Agenda January 8, 2018
CREIGHTON COMMUNITY PUBLIC SCHOOL
REGULAR BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
High School Library
January 8, 2018 at 7:00pm
- Opening the Meeting
- Call to Order: The regular January meeting of the Creighton Public School District Board of Education is called to order on January 8th at 7:00 p.m. in the H.S. Library
- Nebraska Open Meetings Law is posted in the H.S. Library
- Meeting date, place and time was posted at the Creighton Community High School, Creighton Community Elementary, and Creighton City Hall and published in the Creighton News.
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Oath of Office/Election of Officers
- Oath of Office
- Roll call
c. Election of Officers:
IV. Public Comment: 10 minutes will be the total time for public comment. Individual comments will be limited to 5 minutes for each participant, or the total public comment time allowed will be divided equally among speakers. The Board President will recognize these individuals to make their comments at the appropriate time. Only those individuals who have filled out the “Request to Speak at Public Comment Period” form and have been recognized by the board president shall be allowed to speak. Policy 204.12
- Board President
- Board Committees
- Consent Agenda
Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- Minutes of the previous board meeting
- Monthly financial report
- Certificated/Classified Hires(s)/Reassignments/Resignations
- McDowell Information
- Policies- 502.02,503.03,504.05,507.01,507.02,508.01E2
VII. Discussion/Action Items
- Audit review
- Act to Set Regular Board Meetings as the Second Monday of Each Month at 7:00 p.m.
- Appoint Superintendent as district’s Non-discrimination Compliance Coordinator
- Discuss/Act on NASB conferences
- Industrial Technology Position
- Discuss and Act on ESU #1 service contract for 2018-2019
- Approval of Steering Committee Members
A. Board Meeting: February 12, 2018 7:00 p.m.
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meeting Law.