Agenda September 10, 2018
CREIGHTON COMMUNITY PUBLIC SCHOOL
REGULAR BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
High School Library
September 10th, 2018 7:00 p.m.
- Opening the Meeting
- Call to Order: The regular August meeting of the Creighton Public School District Board of Education is called to order on September 10th at 7:00 p.m. in the H.S. Library
- Nebraska Open Meetings Law is posted on the wall at the door.
- Meeting date, place and time were posted at the Creighton H.S, Creighton Elem, Creighton City Offices and published in the Creighton News.
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Comment: 10 minutes will be the total time for public comment. Individual comments will be limited to 5 minutes for each participant, or the total public comment time allowed will be divided equally among speakers. The Board President will recognize these individuals to make their comments at the appropriate time. Only those individuals who have filled out the “Request to Speak at Public Comment Period” form and have been recognized by the board president shall be allowed to speak. Policy 204.12
- Consent Agenda
Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- Monthly financial report
- Approval of Special Meeting Minutes from August 29th Budget Workshop
- Approval of Special Meeting Minutes from September 5th Budget Hearing
- Approval of Special Meeting Minutes from September 5th Tax Request Hearing
- Board President
- Committee Reports
- Discussion/Action Items
- Discuss and Act on 2018-2019 Budget
- Discuss and Act on 2018-2019 Tax Request Resolution
- Discuss and Act/Waive second reading on Policy 802.07- School Food Procurement
- Discuss and Act on Creighton Teachers Association to be recognized as the exclusive bargaining agent for 2020-2021 school year.
- Discuss and Act on updated Sprinkler bid
- Discuss and Act on additional Concrete bid
- Discuss and Act on computers in lab
- Discuss and Act on NASB workshops
1. Next regular Board of Education Meeting- Oct 8th at 7:00 p.m
2. NASB Area Meeting- Oct. 3- (Norfolk)
3. NASB State Conference November 14-16
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meeting Law.