Agenda July 9, 2018
CREIGHTON COMMUNITY PUBLIC SCHOOL
REGULAR BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
High School Library
July 9, 2018 at 7:00pm
- Opening the Meeting
- Call to Order: The regular July meeting of the Creighton Public School District Board of Education is called to order on July 9th at 7:00 p.m. in the H.S. Library
- Nebraska Open Meetings Law is posted in the H.S. Library
- Meeting date, place and time was posted at the Creighton H.S, Creighton Elem, Creighton City Offices and published in the Creighton News.
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Consent Agenda
Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- Monthly financial report
- Approval of Minutes
- Reviewed Policies with recommended changes to 402.09, 403.02, 404.06, 503.08, 503.09, 504.12, 505.03, 603.01.
- Board President
V. Discussion/Action Items
A. Discuss insurance policy on facility coverage
B. Discuss/Waive 2nd reading and act on Reading and Instruction Improvement Policy #604.14
C. Discuss/Waive 2nd reading and act on Title 1 Parent and Family Member Engagement
Policy # 1005.12
D. Annual review (public comment welcome/hearing) and act on Parental Involvement
E. Annual review (public comment welcome/hearing) and act on Student Fees Policy #504.19
F. Review and act on Harassment Policy #504.18 and #504.18R1
G. Discuss Policy #304.03 – Handbooks and Directives
H. Discuss and Act on Superintendent Evaluation
I. Discuss and Act on NASB workshops
- August 13, 7:00 Board meeting
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meeting Law.