Agenda December 14, 2016
CREIGHTON COMMUNITY PUBLIC SCHOOL
REGULAR BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
High School Library
December 14, 2016 at 7:00pm
I.Opening the Meeting
- Call to Order: The regular December meeting of the Creighton Public School District Board of Education is called to order on December 14th at 7:00 p.m. in the H.S. Library
- Nebraska Open Meetings Law is posted in the H.S. Library
- Meeting date, place and time was posted at the Creighton Community High School, Creighton Community Elementary, and Creighton City Hall and published in the Creighton News.
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance
II. Approval of Agenda
Auditor – Lori Olsen
Food Service Manager – Jackie Kruse
II.Public Comment: 10 minutes will be the total time for public comment. Individual comments will be limited to 5 minutes for each participant, or the total public comment time allowed will be divided equally among speakers. Only those speakers recognized by the board president shall be allowed to speak. Any written or printed materials to be circulated for a meeting of the school board must be submitted to the superintendent by the Wednesday preceding a Monday night meeting.
- Board President
- Board Committees
Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- Minutes of the previous board meeting
- Monthly financial report
- Certificated/Classified Hires(s)/Reassignments/Resignations
- McDowell Information
- Discuss Fire Marshall update on sprinkler
- Discuss and Act on Policy committee recommendation
- Discuss and Act on 2017-2018 Certified Staff Negotiations
- Discuss and Act to accept 2015-2016 Fiscal Year Audit
- Discuss and Act on Joe Pfanstiel contract
- Discuss and Act on FLSA update
- Complete Superintendent Evaluation
A. January Board Meeting – January 9, 2017
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meeting Law.