Meet the Seniors...
1. What is your full name? A nickname?
Cydnee Jean Coutts
2. What is your birth date?
3. Who are your parents and siblings?
Parents: Rod and Kelly Coutts Siblings: Jaycee Coutts and Jamie Berglund
4. What extra-curricular activities have you been involved in?
Volleyball 3 years, basketball 3 years, track 4 years, FCCLA 5 years, Hosa 4 years, Dance 1 year, Flags 3 years
5. What are your plans after high school?
6.What is a favorite high school memory?
senior homecoming dance
7. What will you miss the most after you graduate from CHS?
seeing my friends and favorite teachers everyday
8. What is your most valued possession?
my airpods, I can't go a day without music
9. What are your hobbies/interests?
I enjoy traveling, concerts, working as a CNA
10. What are three things you must do in your lifetime?
travel the world, meet a celebrity, own a golden reriever
11. What is the most challenging task as a senior?
dealing with college and scholorships while balancing work, homework, and social life
12. Which memory will you remember forever about your time here?
the bomb threat
13. What is a quote that defines you or speaks to you?
"the idea that women can be as powerful as a man is something that our society cannot deal with. But I am as powerful as a man, and it drives them crazy"
- Alexandria Ocasio Cortez