Meet the Seniors...
1. What is your full name? A nickname?
Jace Emory Hoferer
2. What is your birth date?
June 18th, 2002
3. Who are your parents and siblings?
Toni and Pete Tauber and Dustin Hoferer are my parents. My siblings are Tatym, Jake, and Tucker
4. What extra-curricular activities have you been involved in?
Cross Country- 2 years, Track- 2 years, HOSA- 3 years, Speech- 4 years, One Acts- 4 years, National Honors Society- 2 years, Band- 4 years
5. What are your plans after high school? Education/career?
Going to college and pursing a medical laboratory science degree is my main goal
6. What is a favorite high school memory?
7. What will you miss most after you graduate from CHS?
8. What is your most valued possession?
9. What are your hobbies/interests?
I enjoy running, playing video games, and working at the grocery store
10. What are three things you must do in your lifetime?
Buy a corgi, find old Zealand, marry a six foot women
11. What is the most challenging task as a senior?
Balancing out homework and work
12. Which one memory will you remember forever about your time here?
The time Trenton slapped RJ in English
13. What is a quote that speaks to you?
"Palm" -Will Smith