Mr. Kliment’s Expectations
- Be in your assigned seat and ready to work when the bell rings.
- Bring required books and materials to every class, unless told otherwise by the teacher.
- Textbook, Two notebooks, Pen or Pencil, Red Pen, and Assignments
- Turn assignments in on time.
- Stay on task and do your assignments.
- Treat everyone and their property respectfully.
- Raise your hand before speaking.
- Listen to others and participate in class discussions.
- Use the pencil sharpener before or after class-time instruction.
- Listen to directions.
- Cooperate with others during group work.
- Pick up after yourself.
- Do not interrupt other students' learning.
- Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
- No vandalism. Don't write or carve on your desk or school property.
- No swearing, teasing or put downs.
- Students will be treated fairly and with respect.
- Assignments will be returned in a prompt matter.
- Students will be informed of and prepared for all assessments and projects.
- Students will be assisted in areas of need.
- Mr. Kliment will maintain a professional, positive atmosphere which promotes the best possible environment for learning.