Meet Mrs. Hannah Sucha
1. Why did you want to be a teacher?
I wanted to be a teacher because I wanted to nurture and enrich children's lives.
2. Where did you go to college?
Northeast Community College and Wayne State College
3. What's your favorite thing about teaching?
So far my favorite thing about teaching is getting to come to school everyday and see my students. They are already a big part of my life.
4. What are your hobbies?
I like to spend time with family and do anything outdoors.
5. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is anything Mexican.
6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
If I could travel anywhere, I would go to Europe for a month to explore all of the countries. There is so much culture there.
7. What is your biggest fear?
I am most afraid of snakes and heights.
8. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
If I could change my name, I would change it to a family name like a grandparents or aunts name.
9. Who is/are your biggest influence/s?
My parents are huge influences in my life. Without them, I wouldn't be who I am today. Definitely my biggest role models.
10. Which bear is best? (THE OFFICE)
Black bear, duh. ;)